store front

store front

Tuesday 24 June 2014

The CC HAVEN INC. pop up shop for the Art and Soul Dance company Recital on Sunday

Hello,
Its been quite some time since the last post way back in February.    Things have been busy at the shop and things have changed ever so slightly... I am now heading the shop on my own and loving every minute of it.   

This weekend I had the amazing opportunity to be a part of the Art and Soul Dance Company Recital (besides being one of the mom's) I was able to showcase a small pop up shop where I was able to provide beautiful European hand tied bouquets for sale. 

I took this opportunity to showcase CC HAVEN INC.  Hope everyone enjoyed the set up and their flowers and gifts.  It was a great success, thank you to everyone for their continued love & support.


No comments:

Post a Comment